Saturday, April 08, 2006

first post...

it is already 1.30 am n i'm thinking of starting a blog at this time?? well there's actually alot of things in my mind rite now... juz wanna get things out... n wats a better way than a blog?? starting this blog is really something new.... a whole new experience... a whole new virtual me...

exam is coming up next friday n i'm sooo not prepared... lots of lectures that need to be covered n so little time left... never like the feeling of rushing through the notes, memorising every words, but not learning anything... rily need to change my habit... start studying early n actually learn... wonder when onli will i do that... i have been making this resolution since dunno when but i'm still not making THE change...

ppl alwiz think that i can take things the easy way out... but i am not... i am actually working my butt off juz to achieve my target... n there's alot of pressure on myself... alot of stress to maintain it... can i actually do that all the way through?? maybe it is me myself who is creating this trouble... wat can i do?? maybe my fren is rite... get a day, drink till i'm drunk n no worries... maybe everything will be better... at least for that moment...

long term relationship is rily something very very hard to maintain... it requires a very high EQ juz to be able to get through it... no wonder alot of couples break up after staying away from each other for a certain period of time... but i'm hoping that i'm not gonna be among one of them... appreciate this relationship very much... about 3 months plus have passed... n there are already countless time when i feel rily down... lonelinesss can rily kill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home