Friday, February 02, 2007

revived...

finally i decided re-blog after like half a year?? rily sorry for all the time u guys came in without any update.. i'll try to update it more frequently starting from now..

anyway, i finished my exam a month ago n hav been enjoying my hols like crazy.. my gf came back and it makes me realise how i much i missed her presence in the past 1 year.. glad that she is back here in malaysia..

on the other hand, was kinda sad that so many of my friends went off to australia and new zealand to start off their 2nd phase in their medical studies.. rily miss u guys alot.. we had so much memories together... wish u guys all the best and do keep in touch ya!! n when u guys r back in malaysia remember to come n look for me in seremban or in klang ya!!

well i guess thats all for now.. juz a short introduction for the new 2007.. haha.. will be blogging again real soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home